Coopselios has obtained the certifications relating to the following standards:
UNI EN ISO 9001:2015
Obtained in 2001, in 2018 was renewed according to the 2015 edition of the standard. It covers the design and delivery of the following services:
- social assistance, nursing and rehabilitation services for non self-sufficient elderly people;
- social rehabilitation services for people with disabilities;
- therapeutic-rehabilitative services for psychiatric users in residential facilities;
- home care for the elderly and disabled people;
- education services in early childhood facilities (0-6 years old);
- socio-education services for minors;
- socio-education services for people with disabilities.
Obtained in 2009, the purpose of the certification is to design and manage early childhood services for children between 0 and 6 years old.
SA8000: 2014 (Social Accountability)
SA8000 is the standard based on international regulations on human rights and national labor legislation; it certifies the commitment of Coopselios to pursue the objectives of protecting the health, well-being and fundamental freedoms of workers, rights and working conditions respect, social dialogue and motivation staff improvement.