Coopselios has been awarded certifications against the following standards:
UNI EN ISO 9001:2008
Awarded in 2001 concerning the design and provision of:
- social and welfare, nursing and rehabilitation services for elderly people reliant on care;
- social and rehabilitation services for individuals with disabilities;
- therapy and rehabilitation services for psychiatric patients at residential facilities;
- home care services for elderly and disabled people;
- educational services at early childhood facilities (0 to 6 years);
- social and educational services for minors;
- social and educational services for individuals with disabilities.
Starting from 2009, concerning the design and management of early childhood services at nursery schools and kindergartens such as:
- Airone nursery school, Reggio Emilia;
- L’Arca nursery school, Reggio Emilia;
- Linus nursery school, Reggio Emilia;
- Aguas Claras nursery school, Reggio Emilia;
- Haiku nursery school, Reggio Emilia;
- Kaleidos nursery school, Viano (Reggio Emilia);
- Aurora kindergarten, La Spezia.
SA8000: 2014 (Social Accountability)
Since 2014 – standard based on international regulations on human rights and national legislations concerning labour whose objective is the factual and efficient pursuit of targets connected to the protection of the health, welfare and fundamental freedoms of workers, the respect of workers’ rights and work conditions, the improvement of social dialogue and personal motivation, the improvement of management aspects, production control and product quality through the monitoring of suppliers.